READY TO GO RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE
For Sale by Private Treaty
Residential development site c. 2.91 hectares (c. 7.2 acres) with planning permission for 63 houses, 20 apartments and Crèche, located at Cloverhill Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
The subject site provides an exceptional opportunity to develop a high quality residential development in a highly accessible location. The new scheme will be well positioned to capitalise on the revitalisation of the area by developing a key residential scheme capable of providing a significant level of residential accommodation. The residential development will be of particular interest to the first time buyer category which is particularly active now due to a distinct lack of supply.
This residential site is superbly positioned fronting onto Cloverhill Road, close to the villages of Palmerstown Lucan and Clondalkin. The location provides a host of amenities which include schools, shops, churches, bars and pharmacies, all located within a short distance of the proposed development. The site is a short commute to a number of large shopping and retail parks, including ‘Liffey Valley’. The nearby Clondalkin and Lucan Villages, have a number of restaurants and cafes and bars. Excellent leisure facilities can be found close by including Collintown and Ballyown Park. The area is in close proximity to a number of GAA, golf clubs, and soccer clubs.
Cloverhill Road is conveniently serviced by Dublin Bus routes 13, 68, 68a, 76, 76a and 75. The M50 intersection at the Naas Road is 4.8km from the subject site. O’Connell Street in Dublin city centre is only 12km.
THE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
• Outstanding residential development opportunity.
• Under Planning permission SD17A/0397 allows for 63 houses, 20 apartments and c. 207 sq. m (c. 2,228 sq.ft)
single storey Crèche unit.
• Proximity to Clondalkin, Lucan and Palmerston Villages.
• Adjoins existing mature residential development (Palmerstown Woods) along with recreational lands/Public
Park at Collinstown Park.
• Clondalkin and Lucan Village offers excellent local amenities and services.
• The subject development is close to both Liffey Valley shopping centre, ‘The Mill’ Shopping Centre
Clondalkin and Fonthill Retail Park.
• Excellent transport connections including the M50, Bus corridor, Irish Rail (Park West/Cherry Orchard stop)
and red LUAS line nearby (Red Cow Stop).
1. Planning allows for a large residential development on the subject site which is bounded by Palmerstown Wood
and the Cloverhill Road.
2. The residential development will allow for 63 no. terraced, end terrace and semi-detached 2, 3 & 4 bedroom
houses, and 20 no. 2 bedroom apartments contained within two separate blocks (Block E comprises 12 units,
with Block F comprising 8 units).
3. Under a separate grant of planning (SD15A/0192), the proposed development will be accessed from the
Cloverhill Road via a singular vehicular access point.
4. The permission also allows for the development of a c. 207 sq.m (c. 2,228 sq.ft) Crèche unit which faces
By appointment only with sole seling agent DNG Advisory - please contact Gareth Noone 01 4912675 or email email@example.com