A highly impressive four storey over basement residence, with potential to develop, refurbish or add two additional floors (subject to appropriate planning permission.DNG are delighted to present to the market number 32 Lower Ormond Quay, centrally located between the Ha'penny and Milennium Bridge's and only 200m from O'Connell Street and Temple Bar.Accommodation consists of 343.4 sq/m (3,696sq/ft) laid out over five levels with retail unit generating €22,000 p.a at street level and the remainder of the building which is vacant. The property maintains much of its style and character and is exceptionally well designed to incorporate bright generously proportioned accommodation throughout. Although requiring renovation the building is sure to interest buyers seeking a beautiful Georgian property in a much sought after city centre locationViewing is very highly recommended.
4 Storey over basement
• 50m from the Ha’penny Bridge
• 200m from O’Connell Bridge and Temple Bar
• Rental income of €22, 000 at Street level
• 4 vacant floors suitable for a variety of uses
• Close to the Four Courts, IFSC, Trinity College and opposite Wellington Quay