Site A: c. 0.25 acres (planning permission expired)
Site B: c. 0.70 acres (with extended f.p.p.)
A fantastic opportunity to acquire two superb sites located in the Rosehill Development , a medium sized Development of c. 80 houses only a 10 minute walk from Kilkenny City Centre. Rosehill further benefits from it’s proximity to Kilkenny’s Ring Road and the M9 Motorway. Rosehill is a popular and sought after residential location with a large local population living in the surrounding residential
developments. The area is very well serviced by public transport and also has an excellent range of local schools, churches and recreational facilities. The first site offers superb development potential for a quality upmarket residential scheme such as luxury residential houses while the second site offers
further development potential. (info available by request).
- Superb Residential Development Opportunity (SPP)
- Planning permission for Site B apartment building has been extended in December 2017 until December 2021.
- Excellent range of local Schools, Churches and recreational facilities.
- Located approximately 2km south west of Kilkenny City, approximately 120km south west of Dublin City and 150km north east of Cork City.
- Located within c. 15 minute walk of Kilkenny city centre.
- Sought after residential location.
- Highly accessible lands, approx 1km north of the Callan Roundabout, convenient to Kilkenny MacDonagh Bus and Railway Station, the M9 Motorway and the N10, N76 national routes.
- The subject site will shortly benefit from the proposed new Ring Road and Inner Relief Road, funded by LIHAF, which will provide excellent accessibility to the lands.
- Multiple house types sold by DNG Ella Dunphy within same estate in past 6 months ensuring accurate pricing available by request.
The two sites are located on the Kells Road, Kilkenny. Kilkenny City Centre is just 1.4km from the site and the site has superb connectivity to the main road network being located less than 1 km from the N76 with direct links to the M9 providing easy access to Waterford/Carlow and Dublin. The
location benefits from immediate local amenities such as excellent local primary and secondary schools, employment, retail & leisure facilities.
Site A: Planning permission expired
Site B: Planning permission for apartment building has been extended in December 2017 until December 2021
We understand that all mains services including electricity, water, drainage and mains drainage are easily accessible and readily available to the
From Kilkenny Castle - Continue to traffic lights at bottom of The Parade. Take left onto Patricks Street. Continue onto Upper Patricks Street and take right turn onto Kells Road. Continue for approximately 500 metres. Rose Hill Estate is located on your right.
From M9 Motorway - Take Kilkenny City Exit onto Kilkenny's Link Road. Continue straight through first roundabout onto Hebron Roundabout. Take left onto Kilkenny's Ring Road. Continue along Ring Road until you reach 5th Roundabout (Kells Road). Take right towards City Centre. Rose Hill Estate is located on your left.
Site A: 52.641593, -7.258508
Site B: 52.640474, -7.259323
FURTHER DETAILS/ARRANGE VIEWING
To arrange a viewing or for further information, please contact;
Ciarán Dunphy, DNG Ella Dunphy, 9 Ormonde Street Kilkennny.
Telephone: 056—7786000 / 085 7766528